8 Choses que nous aimons dans le plan d'urbanisme de Thulé 2
Thule Urban Glide 2: Product Review
Calling all active families!Today we are getting up close and personal with your newest running partner, the Thule Urban Glide 2.
This lightweight all-terrain stroller is equipped with a laundry list of convenient features for families on the go–and it looks great too! With a ride so smooth you might even lull baby to sleep on your next family 5K.
Scroll on for an in-depth look at what the Thule Urban Glide 2 brings to the trail.
p.s. we love that this stroller is available in a DOUBLE option which means that nobody gets left behind!
Let’s start at the top, shall we?
1. Adjustable HandlebarThe twist break function located on the handlebar allows for speed control at your fingertips (literally) while the ergonomic adjustable handlebar gives it a custom built feel. This feature is especially valuable if you plan to “take turns” pushing and require minor adjustments on the fly.
2. 50 UPF Canopy
If you are going to bring your little along for the ride, they’ll need to be
protected from the elements.
The 50 UPF canopy with extendable visor means your child will be protected from Mr. Golden Sun himself!
Train without limitations and get in a few more hill sprints or laps around the park without having to worry about harmful rays.
3. Air Filled WheelsPump pump pump it up!
3 air-filled wheels keeps maintenance on the Urban Glide 2 super easy.
Large 16” rear wheels and a swivel front wheel with locking feature make adventuring a breeze. One simple twist of the blue lock button allows you take on any terrain. Did we mention the reflective rims and supreme suspension?
4. Covered Cargo Basket
The Urban Glide 2 boasts a large cargo basket with zip-top cover. Bonus points for the added velcro detail that helps to keep all your belongs stowed and secure.
The fully covered basket means you don’t have to worry about mud or dirt on your valuables—just toss in your keys, wallet, sunscreen and you are off to the races.
5. Snack & StowYour littlest passengers will love the x2 interior mesh pockets that line the inside of the stroller.
These pockets perfectly fit snacks, a sippy cup, bubbles, or the sticks and stones that they’ll pick up on your adventures.
*bottle cage, snack tray, and other accessories sold separately
6. Nap on the GoA padded adjustable seat with one handed recline is oh-so-easy to use and perfect for when your pint-sized passenger wants to nap on the go.
You’ll love the peekaboo viewing window with magnetic closure that will allow you to check-in and the ventilation mesh will keep baby cool no matter how far you go.
7. SafetyThe Thule Urban Glide uses a 5-point safety harness system and the wrist strap detail on the handlebar adds that extra layer of safety.
Reflective details on both the wheels and the canopy allow for improved visibility for those after dark strolls. This specific model can hold up to 75 pounds which means you’ll be strolling safely for years to come.
8. Compact FoldOne-handed compact fold?
If you are using the Urban Glide 2 as a secondary stroller strictly for jogging, you’ll be pleased to know that it is very compact. It can easily be transported to a trail, beach, or your favourite walking path in the trunk of your car.
Bonus points for the one handed close and ability to take up minimal space in the garage.
Ready. Set. Go!