Check out our Q&A with Matter Company here!
- All of Matter Company's Substance Sun Care products are the equivalent to an SPF 30 and are safe for infants 3 months and up It is always recommended to do a patch test before using
- Apply liberally on exposed skin
- Mineral sunscreens will often leave a white residue. This white residue is the active zinc oxide, which acts as a reflector to the sun’s rays. To reduce the whitening effect, rub in, until the whiteness dissipates. Apply at least every 60-80 minutes and reapply after swimming or rigorous activity.
- Mineral-based sunscreens take immediate effect; there is no lapse time between application and effectiveness
- For sensitive skin, it is recommended to do a patch test by placing a small amount of our sun care cream on the back of the wrist. If redness appears, wash with soap and water and discontinue use If separation of product occurs, shake well, or knead tube to remix product before using
- Apply liberally on exposed skin and reapply at least every 2 hours.
- Reapply after swimming or sweating.
- Reapply immediately after towel drying.
- For children under 6 months, please consult a physician.
- Zinc Oxide 20% water, helianthus annus* (sunflower seed oil), isoamyl cocoate, glycerin (vegetable), leuconostoc (radish root filtrate), calendula officinalis* pot marigold), hypericum perforatum* (St. John’s Wort) flowers, glyceryl stearate (vegetable emulsifier) sesamum indicum* (sesame) seed oil, butyrospermum parkii*(Shea Butter), cetyl alcohol, bentonite, simmondsia chinensis* (jojoba) seed oil, lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) oil, pelargonium graveolens (geranium) oil, cymbopogon martini (palmarosa) oil, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, tocopherol, xanthan gum, vitis vinifera* (grape) seed extract, camellia oleifera* (green tea) extract
- *certified organic