This nipple shape gives the least pressure on jaw, gums and teeth and comes in both soft natural rubber latex and silicone. It is recommended for children from 0-36 months. The shape of the lightweight shield leaves the nose free and facilitates easy breathing. All in a cute butterfly design.
The beautiful lightweight shield has round and soft edges that allows the pacifier to sit comfortably on the baby’s face. The air holes in the shield leaves the nose free and facilitates optimal airflow around the sensitive area around the child’s mouth.
- Anatomically shaped nipple for the optimal conditions for baby’s jaw and gums.
- The nipple is produced from natural rubber latex or silicone.
- The rubber is a natural material and therefore slight color variations may occur.
- The pacifiers are made of the highest quality and are 100 percent free from BPA, PVC and phthalates.
- The shield is made of Polypropylene (PP) which is a light and durable plastic material.
- Available in size 1 & 2. Size 1 & 2 is suitable for newborns..
- Designed and manufactured in Denmark/EU.
- For hygienic reasons, we recommend replacing pacifiers every 4-6 weeks.
For Your Baby's Safety:
- Do always inspect the product carefully before each use. Especially when the baby has teeth. Pull the pacifier in all directions.
- Discard it at the first sign of damage or weakness.
- Only use dedicated pacifier holders tested to EN 12586.
- Never attach other ribbons or cords to a pacifier, your baby may be strangled by them.
- The pacifier is not allowed to be stored in direct sunlight.
- Sterilize each pacifier before use.
- Bring water to a boil and pour boiling water over pacifiers.
- Let the pacifiers soak for approx. 5 minutes.
- Pick them up and let them dry.
- The pacifier nipples may retain water, simply squeeze the nipple to release and lay to cool and dry for 3-4 hours.
- If the pacifier shows any irregularities, we recommend that you discard right away.
- Since BIBS pacifiers are made with natural rubber, the nipple may expand with use.
- Premature infants and babies up to 3 months need more thorough and frequent cleaning than babies over 3 months of age. Therefore, the pacifier must be cleaned more often when the child is under 3 months. 0-3 months: The pacifier must be scaled every time it has been on the floor. In addition, the pacifier must be scalded at least once a day. 3+ months: Rinse the pacifier once a day and rinse it under the cold tap if it has been on the floor.
- 1) Put the pacifiers in a clean bowl
- 2) Pour them with boiling water
- 3) Let the pacifiers soak for approx. 5 min.
- 4) Pick them up and let them dry The vast majority of pacifiers are with valve. If the nipple has a valve, be sure to squeeze excess water out of the seat part when the nipple is sufficiently cooled.
- TIP: When the child is over 3 months old, you can also rinse the pacifier by placing them in a sieve and pouring them with boiling water. This method is partly faster and partly avoids water collecting inside the seat part.
- Caution! There have been multiple inquiries from parents who have followed the National Board of Health's recommendation to cook the pacifier for 5 minutes before first use and daily afterwards. The result is broken pacifiers.
- DO NOT COOK. They are not meant to be boiled and are therefore destroyed by the high heat. Instead, follow the instructions above, and you are sure to kill the bacteria without compromising the durability of the pacifier.