With ClickTight, you can install with confidence, every time. 2 layers of side impact protection surround the head, neck and torso. A steel frame & crumple zone help absorb crash energy. And, the patented v-shaped tether helps slow forward movement, so you can travel with peace of mind.
- Britax Boulevard vs. One4Life
- Britax Convertible Car Seat Comparison
- What is a Britax ClickTight?
- Britax Performance Fabrics
- Britax Boulevard ClickTight vs. Nuna Rava
- Base with SafeCell Technology features SafeCells designed to compress in a crash, significantly lowering the center of gravity and counteracting the forward rotation of the child seat which normally propels the child toward the front seat
- Integrated Steel Bars strengthen the connection to the vehicle and reduce forward flexing of the child seat during a crash
- Energy-Absorbing Versa-Tether features a staged-release tether webbing to slow the forward movement, reducing the crash forces reaching the child, and a two-point attachment to minimize forward rotation while anchoring the top of the child seat
- Anti-rebound bar to limit child seat rotation in a crash when installed rear facing.
- True Side Impact Protection offers a head restraint creating an extra layer of energy-absorbing EPP foam, keeping the head, neck and spine “in true” or aligned, and deep side walls lined with EPP foam to distribute crash forces, shield from vehicle intrusion, and contain the head, neck and body
- HUGS with SafeCell Technology manages crash energy and forward head movement while keeping the chest clip properly positioned
- Easy-Remove Cover allows easy cleaning without disassembling the harness or uninstalling the car seat
- Tangle-Free, Five-Point Harness distributes crash forces across the strongest parts of the body and provides a secure fit
- Rear and Forward Facing Recline for child comfort and positioning
- High Density Comfort Foam provides an extra layer of padding to gently cushion your child
- Two Buckle Positions for your growing child
- Quick-Adjust Harness repositions the harness shoulder height without disassembling the harness straps
- Premium LUAS Connectors for a quick and simple installation featuring a push button for easy release
- Built-in Lock-Offs ensure a snug lap and shoulder belt installation with minimal effort
- Anti-Slip, Contoured Base grips and protects the vehicle seat while offering optimum vehicle fit
- EZ-Buckle System keeps buckles and straps out of your way when placing your child in the car seat.
- Infant Positioning Pillow offers extra comfort while achieving proper harness fit for small infants
- Child Weight (lbs) Rear Facing: 5 - 40 (2.3 - 18 kg)
- Forward Facing: 22 and walks unassisted, up to 65 (10 kg and walks unassisted, up to 29.4 kg)
- Child Standing Height (in) 49 or less
- Child Seated Shoulder Height (in) Rear Facing: 7.6 - 18.65
- Child Seated Shoulder Height (in) Forward Facing: 12 - 18.65
- Product Weight (lbs) 29.4lb
- Product Dimensions (in) 18.5W x 23.5H x 23D
- Seat Area Depth / Width (in) 10.5 / 11.5
- Shoulder Width (in) 16
- Harness Slot Heights (in) 8.35 to 19.4, 14 positions
- Buckle Strap Depths (in) 5.25 / 7
- StayClean: All StayClean car seats feature Nanotex® technology that resists stains, moisture and odour to keep life’s little messes, your little secret!
- Cool 'N Dry: The revolutionary Cool 'N Dry fabric wicks away moisture, keeping your baby cool and dry with a 30% Bamboo Charcoal Fabric which feels both soft and luxurious.