All Fllo models are free of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants, while the mammoth and railroad models are free of any added flame retardants. Fllo is proudly designed, engineered and made in Ontario, Canada.
- Extended Rear-Facing allows for most kids to remain rear-facing until their fourth birthday.
- Anti-Rebound Bar Prevents rebounding when rear-facing in a frontal collision and rotation in a side-impact collision; while also improving installation by nesting firmly and evenly into the flat part of the vehicle seat
- Advanced Side-Impact Protection System Protects the child with its adjustable headrest, deep side wings, and dual layers of energy-absorbing EPP foam for maximum side-impact protection.
- Energy-Absorbing Crumple Technology (EACT) transfers crash forces away from the child and into the aluminum honeycomb deformable cores that are integrated into the seat base
- Integrated flip foot for rear-facing installation.
- Anti-rebound bar nests into the flat part of the vehicle seat back ensuring a snug installation with ease.
- Energy-absorbing foam-lined headrest connected to the frame using steel rods provides maximum head protection in a side-impact collision, built just like the headrest in your vehicle.
- The removable seat cushion makes the rear-facing belt path easy to access. The cushion can come off without having to uninstall the seat, so it's easy-to-clean
- Built-in rear-facing lock-offs improve ease of use by tensioning and removing excess slack from the belt
- An adjustable crotch strap and 6 different harness heights provide for flexibility in adjustment to fit a wide range of sizes and ages of children
- Fits 3-Across in Most Vehicles at less than 17 inches wide, it can be installed 3-across in most vehicles or makes room for 2+ dogs or adults
- Secure LATCH (UAS) Connection Ensures a simple, solid and secure installation in your vehicle.
- Adjustable Headrest Provides the perfect fit to grow with your child and provides a protective place to rest their sleepy heads.
- Aircraft Approved - Allows you to keep your kids safe and secure while travelling by air.
- Meets or exceeds all applicable Canadian Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (CMVSS 213)
What's In The Box:
- Clek Fllo convertible child seat with warning labels attached
- Anti-rebound bar
- Owner's manual
- Foonf convertible seat is available in several fabric options to suit whatever your child's personality or one that best matches their style (or your car!).
- Essentials Collection in Railroad:
- Free of ANY flame retardants with a sleek look that's soft to the touch
- Jersey Knit Collection in Carbon, Chrome & TokiDoki:
- Lightweight polyester-spandex blend that feels as soft as a comfy pair of pyjamas
- Standard C-Zero Plus Collection in Flamingo, Aura & 10 Year Blue
- Available in all the fun colours and has a looped pile top that feels like terry cloth - plush and soft.
- Premium C-Zero Plus Collection
- Premium Fabric Collection in Mammoth:
- An environmentally-friendly blend of sustainably-sourced, biodegradable Merino wool + TENCEL® that offers improved durability and is free of any added flame retardants.
- Rear-Facing: suitable from 14-50 lbs or up to 43"
- When used with an infant thingy (sold separately), you can accommodate a child from 5 lbs or 19".
- Forward Facing: suitable from 22-65 lbs or up to 49"
- Base Width: 13"
- Seating Width: 16.9"
- Harness Slot Height: 8-17"
- Height Measurement in Forward-Facing: 26-31"
- Seat Weight in Forward-Facing: 26 lbs
- Seat Depth: 12.5"
- Harness Slot Height: 8-17"
- Height Measurement in Rear-Facing: 25.5-27"
- Seat Weight in Rear-Facing: 26 lbs [28 lbs with Anti-Rebound Bar]
- Drink Thingy
- Weelee Travel Bag
- Infant Thingy Insert
- Crypton Fabric Cleaning and Stain Removal Kit