The Clek UAS system locks the booster seat into place quickly and easily using your vehicle’s UAS anchorage system.
UAS (Universal Anchorage System) refers to the pair of fixed lower anchors built into the crease between the seat back and seat cushion. UAS comes standard in some vehicles manufactured in 2001 and 2002 and all vehicles in 2003 and newer. If your vehicle does not have a UAS anchorage system, you can still use Olli unlatched.
This is a Final Sale item. No returns or Exchanges.
Car Seat expires 9 years from Date of Manufacturing.
- Raises your child 10 cm/4 in. to improve in-vehicle shoulder belt fit
- Better positions the seat belt on the child’s hips to improve safety
- Locks into place to provide additional booster seat stability in a collision
- Confirms that latches are locked with an audible “click”
- Provides a secure connection even when booster seat is not occupied
- Meets all Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards and Canadian Motor Vehicle Safety Standards
- Lightweight (2.5 kg) for easy portability
- Performance Fabrics (Crypton) provide stain, moisture and bacteria resistance
- Easy Portability: Strap-thingy carrying strap, (included) for no-hands carrying convenience.
- Siège d'appoint Olli
- Cup Holder
- Carrying Strap
- Owner's Manual
- Warrany Registration Card
- Recommended for children 4+
- Height: 40-57in
- Weight: 40-120lbs
- Spécifications des sièges :
- Seat Type: Backless Booster
- Seat Height of the Rear of the Seat: 10.1 cm
- Height of the Front of the Seat: 12.7 cm
- Depth of the Seat: 33.6 cm
- Width of the Seat: 32.4 cm
- Weight: 2.3 kg