Baby shoes that stay on AND look cute? Yes, please! The Yale Slip-on shoes from Stonz Wear were made to keep up with your little one’s shenanigans (and wiggling!) for all-day comfort, while also bringing a touch of style to their daily outfits.
Soft and breathable, the Yale features a crossed knit cuff that’s easy to slip on but locks on baby’s ankles. They’ll never fall off on their own and feel as soft as a sock!
- Easy on that won’t fall off: Extra-wide opening to fit chubby toes, with a stretchy knitted cuff to keep them on during play and naps!
Safe for early walkers: the form-fitting soles with no heel won’t damage their developing feet and help wobbly babies keep their balance as they start exploring the world.
- Soft & breathable: Perfect for newborns and early walkers that need a comfortable shoe to protect their toes but won’t walk long distances.
- Made for wiggly babies: Forget about chasing lost shoes! The knit crossed cuffs in the Yale keep them locked to your baby’s ankles all day long.
- Baby-proof: Made from non-toxic materials AND the reflective logo on the back makes seeing your child easier in darker settings. All around goodness!
- Vegan & eco-friendly: The stain-resistant vegan leather is UV- and scratch-resistant, easy to clean and handles abrasion well. Even if your little one is crawling all over, these will look as good as new after wiping.
- 100% vegan silicone leather upper
Vegan faux suede sole (polyester microfiber)
- Size 0-6 Months: Foot Length: 3.9"
- Size 6-12 Months:
Foot Length: 4.52
- Size 12-18 Months:
Foot Length: 4.9"
- Size 18-24 Months:
Foot Length: 5.3"