From energetic elementary school kids to independent pre-teens, the ALTA delivers proper seat and belt-positioning with style, comfort and ease. For parents who've trusted the UPPAbaby name from infancy with the MESA infant seat, the ALTA introduces the next stage of safety and comfort for your [growing] little one. Advanced safety features like the SecureFit™ belt routing system
Rigid LATCH connectors and Side Impact Pods will keep your child safe while they ride in style in one of four gorgeous fashions.
- SecureFit™ belt routing system with a lap belt positioner ensures proper fit for the lap and shoulder belt while preventing slippage.
- The seven-position, Active Support Headrest accommodates growing children.
- Specialized foams provide added side impact protection
- Rigid LATCH connectors secure the booster to the vehicle seat guaranteeing proper alignment and positioning for everyday use
- Positioned on the side of the shell, the Side Impact Pods absorb and disperse crash forces - A small feature that makes a big difference
- The spacious design paired with dual armrests provides added comfort for your child during the ride.
- Includes a removable cup holder that can attach to either side of the seat.
- Removable and washable seat fabric. When spills happen, the seat base fabric quickly zips off for easy cleaning.
- UPPAbaby offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty on all car seats
- Suitable from 40–100 lbs, and 38–57” in height
- Approximately 6–10 years old
- Dimensions: 20” L x 19” W x 25.5–33” H (height headrest in lowest and highest positions)
Instructions de soins :
- Removable and washable seat fabric
Contenu connexe :
- What is the SecureFit belt routing system?
- SecureFit combines well-marked belt guides with a recessed shoulder belt well to help retain the belt and a lap belt positioner that secures and positions the vehicle lap belt for proper fit while preventing submarining.
- Do you need to use the lap belt positioner with my child?
- Although not required, we strongly recommend using the lap belt positioner as it is important to help fit the belt properly across the child’s pelvis thus preventing submarining and possible abdominal injuries.
- Can the ALTA be used without the seat back?
- The ALTA is a high-back belt-positioning booster and must be used with seatback attached, thus providing superior side impact protection.