Breeze through with two. Lightweight and narrow, the G-Link V2 is a convenient way to go from point A to B. It’s the one that does the work for two.
- Big Kids, No Problem! The G-Link V2 is suitable from 3 months to to 55lbs each seat, so bigger kids can enjoy the ride, too!
- The Perfect Fit - At 28.5″ the G-Link V2 is roomy enough for two kids to comfortably sit side-by-side, but slender enough to fit through standard doorways and tight sidewalks!
- Fold in a snap: A quick, simple fold requires little effort and no foot action. Plus, the included carry handle gives you a free hand when you’re on the go!
- Protect children from the sun with two extra-large, multi-paneled canopies + pop out UPF 50+ sunshades, and let them relax with the dual, multi-position independent reclining seats.
- The G-Link V2 includes a removable cup holder, double storage pockets, and an easy-access oversized basket so all of your essentials are organized and within reach!
- Effortless maneuverability - The all-aluminum frame and narrow design combined with four sets of wheels — vs. the tradition six — make the perfect lightweight stroller for effortless maneuverability.
- Storage pockets on back of canopies
- Independent one-handed, adjustable reclines with three positions
- Large, easy-access basket with 10 lbs weight limit
- Suitable from 3 months up to 55 lbs per seat
- True Weight (includes canopies, wheels, and basket): 22.3 lbs
- Unfolded Dimensions: 27.5″ L x 28.5″ W x 42″ H
- Folded Dimensions: 40″ L x 20″ W x 14.5″ H
Instructions de soins :
- Clean frame with a damp cloth and a mild detergent; dry thoroughly. DO NOT use abrasives. If the stroller chassis parts have been exposed to salt water we recommend that they be rinsed with fresh (tap) water as soon as possible to avoid corrosion. Always dry frame if wet.
- All fabrics are washable. Spot clean or hand wash in cold water with mild detergent. Dry flat and away from direct sunlight before re-use or storage. DO NOT bleach, iron or dry clean.
- To extend the life of your stroller’s fabric, keep it clean and do not leave it in direct sunlight for long periods of time.
- DO NOT fold or store your stroller if it is damp or wet, nor store it in a damp environment.